Looking for an EXPERIENCED HAIR OR ESTHETICS ARTIST to create flawless results for our clients!
Our HAIR ARTIST role include cutting hair using basic and advanced techniques, consulting customers about styles and colors and applying hair care products. If you have experience cutting short and long hair and are up-to-date with styling trends, we’d LOVE to meet you!
Our ESTHETIC ARTIST role depends on their speciality. Services such as eyelash extensions, waxing, microblading, lip enhancements, etc. will be performed for their clients in a sterile, neat environment.
- Welcome customers and identify their preferences by asking pointed questions
- Recommend services according to customers’ taste and natural features
- Serve walk-ins (We currently do not accept walk-ins during COVID-19)
- Form bonds with loyal customers and remember their preferences
- Ensure tidiness of beauty stations and sterilize tools as it adheres to our COVID-19 sanitizing rules
Responsibilities (Hair Artists ONLY):
- Wash, rinse and dry clients’ hair using appropriate shampoos and conditioners (e.g. for oily hair or dry scalp)
- Cut, trim and shave hair using professional equipment
- Apply a wide range of hair coloring techniques, like highlights, ombre and balayage
- Create hairstyles for formal events and everyday looks, including braids, ponytails and buns
- Apply hair treatment products, as needed (e.g. color protection creams and hydrating masks)
- AT LEAST 2 YEARS work experience as an Esthetician, Lash Specialist, Hair Stylist, Hairdresser, Colorist or similar role
- VALID AND UP-TO-DATE Texas Cosmetologist OR Esthetician License
- Proof of your past work (social media pages, personal portfolio, etc.)
- For Esthetic Artists, Proficiency in facials, waxing, and eyelash extensions are MUST.
- For Hair Artists, Proficiency in hair straightening and curling methods, using hot irons and curlers are a MUST.
- Hands-on experience with various coloring techniques
- Knowledge of a wide range of haircuts, suitable for all hair lengths (e.g. braids and top knots)
- Familiarity with hair treatment products and services ( e.g. keratin smoothing treatment, SOS, Olaplex)
- Up-to-date with industry trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Physical stamina to stand for long hours
- Flexibility to work in shifts
WE ARE ONLY CONDUCTING INTERVIEWS FOR APPLICANTS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS!
Email a copy of your APPLICATION AND RESUME to [email protected]