Front Desk Coordinator
Looking for an FRONT DESK COORDINATOR to create a welcoming environment for our clients!
Our Front Desk role includes remaining the general point of contact for all our clients, following proper scheduling procedure, and greeting clients when they arrive. If you are a compassionate, customer service driven individual looking to gain experience in the beauty industry, we'd love to work with you!
- Welcome customers and identify their preferences for the Artist as well as their service by asking pointed questions
- Recommend Artists according to customers’ taste and natural features
- Serve walk-ins (We currently do not accept walk-ins during COVID-19)
- Form bonds with loyal customers and remember their preferences
- Ensure tidiness of the Front Desk area and sterilize commonly touched surfaces (as it adheres to our COVID-19 sanitizing rules).
- AT LEAST 2 YEARS work experience in customer service, front desk, or similar role.
- VALID AND UP-TO-DATE Driver's License
- High School Diploma or Completed GED Program.
- Experience or Knowledge in Social Media for business growth.
- General knowledge of basic hair styling and color services.
- Familiarity with ALL products and services offered in the Salon
- Up-to-date with industry trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Physical stamina to stand for long hours
- Flexibility to work in shifts
WE ARE ONLY CONDUCTING INTERVIEWS FOR APPLICANTS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS!
Email a copy of your APPLICATION AND RESUME to [email protected]